There are a lot of advantages in skip bin hire in Bendigo as compared to using the local tip and doing everything yourself. Especially when you’ve got a lot of rubbish or large pieces of items to throw out, not only does it save you time and effort, it can save you a lot of money as well. Local tips have certain rules and regulations of what you can throw out and fees that differ from council to council.
Here are a few other disadvantages of using the local tip:
Taking too many trips
You might have thought that your construction or site clearing project won’t be producing a lot of rubbish and everything can fit in your vehicle to take to the local tip. If you’re wrong, either you need to take a bunch of trips to the local tip and back to throw everything out, or you’ll have to look for another vehicle or hire a trailer or a ute that can carry more rubbish at one time.
Managing different types of waste
Producing a lot of waste in a short amount of time can make it really difficult to manage them, especially if you do not have big enough containers to throw them in separately according to their classifications—general, mixed, builders, clean earth, green, and masonry waste.
In addition to that, local tips usually only allow domestic volumes of waste. Meaning, if you’ve got too much waste or some of what you’re throwing out are too big in size, some tips will not accept them. You may also have to pay expensive fees.
Not only are they not open everyday, there might be a long wait at the tips from all the people throwing stuff out. Also, one tip location might not be accepting certain types of rubbish, so you’re going to have to go to multiple locations.
When hiring skip bins in Bendigo with Budget Bins, you can rest easy knowing that we’ll take care of everything. Here are some of the advantages:
- We’ll advise you on which size and type of skip bin will best suit your needs, depending on the type of waste and how much you’ll be needing to throw out.
- We’ll deliver the skips right where you are and come pick it up once it’s full.
- You won’t have to worry about how or where to throw out all the rubbish you’ve accumulated.
- You won’t have to separate the mountain of rubbish yourself. We can do that for you. (For general and mixed skip bins, and additional items.)
- We’re committed to saving the environment, so you can trust that we’ll recycle as much waste as we can.